The Five Best Practices
- This Best Practice is about direction and commitment. The term "holder" indicates that the leader lives (and holds) the vision and values while measuring every action against both.
- This Best Practice is about creating a positive environment for working relationships. The term "creator" indicates the leader's ability to create a learning trusting environment where collaboration and innovation can occur.
- This Best Practice is about making connections with individuals-the heart of relationships as well as leadership. "Influencer" indicates the leader's ability to influence and inspire for positive relationships.
- This Best Practice is about distinguishing individual strengths and inclusion of differing perspectives. The term "advocator" indicates the leader's ability to support and stand for strengths-based talent.
- This Best Practice is about execution and performance measured against vision and values. The term "calibrator" indicates constant vigilance, with possible adjustments, of progress toward accomplishing responsibilities and accountabilities.